CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA FOR EXTRA HOURS & NEW ARRIVALS. ONLINE ORDERS FROM 23 DEC WILL BE SENT IN THE NEW YEAR
REGULAR FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS RESUME 15TH JAN 2021.
A concept store inside a house; to showcase the things we love, supporting creatives we know, in the very space that we use them ourselves.
Helen Riley-Duddin is an independent designer, with her own creative brand Tinch Design Studio since 2009. A career of collaborating, supporting, mentoring, educating, promoting, curating and showcasing NZ designers and creatives has evolved naturally into this concept store.
- inclusive, incorporates works from other creatives
- incubates new creative brands
- increases awareness & sales for independent designers
- incoming rotation of new works
- suggestive of ink and think; fundamental materials of design
- the middle 3 letters of tinch! An evolution of Tinch Design Studio; this store is the core of what we love....
You may spot some beautiful artworks on the walls at Oamaru's coolest cafe - Tees St Cafe.
These artworks are available for sale at Inc. online or in-store. Do see them in person though!
If you're visiting Oamaru, we highly recommend coffee & food there, then pop up here for a shop!
(just arrange a time first if it's out of normal hours Fri, Sat 11-4)